Take on aggressive rides with these downhill and enduro mountain bike shoes. They feature a fast-drying synthetic upper for wet rides and a clipless style that's versatile and compatible with all clipless mountain bike pedals. The secure lace and hook-and-loop closure supports your foot, and the Stealth C4 rubber outsole provides exceptional grip.
- Stealth C4 dotty tread
- Lace up with a 45 degree Velcro strap for a secure closure
- SPD compatible
- Dual density TPU shank allows for stiffness on the bike but designed to flex when hiking
- Full synthetic upper is durable and weather resistant
- Weight per shoe: 488g (based on Men's Size 9)
- Includes a set of Five Ten branded stainless steel cleat shims compatible with Crank Bros. pedals, to allow users to easily achieve engagement to the pedal when using the shoe