||Out of stock
The sole on the Freerider Pro has a full grip pattern with no flat section. And the upper has fewer seams where water might get in. Made of synthetics, it's fast to dry if the shoes do get saturated. The result is a do it all option that's tuned for spring-through-fall riding and mixed-bag conditions.
- Breathable, weather resistant, quick drying synthetic upper.
- Reinforced rigid toe box with EVA cushion.
- EVA midsole for added shock absorption.
- Stiff strobel board last increases pedaling efficiency.
- Stealth® S1™ rubber outsole sticks like glue even in cold weather.
- Classic Dotty™ tread stays clean.