||Out of stock
Using the same shape and form as the GP1, the GP1 BioKork utilizes the unique qualities of cork. Cork’s natural damping qualities make it an ideal grip material for urban riding, commuting, and leisure cycling. It is all a result of Ergon’s “GreenLab” initiative.
- 40% cork sourced from sustainable forests in Portugal.
- Inner core made of compressed grass fibers.
- Rubber palm section of the grip is vegetable oil based.
- German made rubber compound, latex free, UV stable.
- Right and Left specific grips.
- Forged 100% recyclable aluminum clamps.
- Available in 2 sizes.
- Available in 3 shifter styles/configurations.
Offered in Small or Large, this is the thickness of the grip in hand. The Small and Large are the same length and have the same wing size. The only difference is the thickness of the grip in hand. Riders with smaller hands are best to choose the Small size. Riders with large hands are an ideal fit to the Large size. Ultimately, choice of size is a rider personal preference.
2 full length grips
2 short grips
1 full length Left grip, 1 short Right grip